Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Welcome Scientists
My favorite subject is science because I am just very interested in that subject and I have liked it since I was little. I like to read a lot but I never had a favorite book. I read books all the time that I love a lot and always remember but out of all of them, I don't have a favorite book. My favorite food to buy in the cafeteria is a chocolate chip cookie! On the weekend when all my chores are done, I like to spend time with my family or be with friends. If I won a free airline ticket to any place I wanted, I would go to Paris because I have always wanted to go there since I was little. My favorite color is Sky Blue. I already have a pet which is a dog named Toby. If I could get another pet it would be another dog. I don't know what I would name him or her because I would have to look at the dog before naming him or her. This year, if I work hard enough, I hope I get good grades on everything.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment